Is your sales team focused on selling value over price? Your answer has ramifications for your bottom line.
A six-year survey of office technology buyers and sellers reveals some eye-popping stats about the revenue impact of selling value:
- Customers who lease are 78% more likely to return than customers who purchase technologies outright
- Customers who acquire a bundled solution with the equipment and at least one other component are 142% more likely to return for the next purchase
- Customers who acquire a bundled solution with the equipment and at least two other components (services, IT consulting, installation, etc.) are 237% more likely to return for the next purchase
- Dealers bundling lease and IT consulting services average 163% more monthly recurring revenue than those who don’t
- Dealers aggressively pursuing subscription, as-a-service, and other monthly recurring revenue service alternatives are 311% more likely be in the consideration set for their major accounts
- Dealers bringing ideas and insights proactively to major accounts are 215% more likely to earn business
In a challenging environment where most dealers are looking to restore sales, isn’t it time to think bigger? At LEAF, we help office equipment dealers adapt to a changing office technology landscape and offer solutions that reach far beyond customer financing.